Common Kingfisher (Halcyon smyrnensis), named after İzmir city of Turkey, is mostly observed in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Destruction of their habitats, wetlands, is the greatest threat to their species.
Legal Advisory On Market Entry And Doing Business With Turkey
Turkey and the regions around have been always notable attractive for multinational and international corporates intending to expand their businesses towards new markets.
In terms of international and foreign companies and businesses, Çukur & Partners’ offers a full range of legal services while planning, modelling, structuring and operating their entry to Turkish market and doing business in Turkey.
As a highly regulated market and complicated emerging jurisdiction, legal guidance to those in advance and during each stages of their business cycle in Turkey is an essential part of their reliance in the route to the success.
Expert lawyers of Çukur & Partners have been providing the range of expertise and insights to these companies and businesses require to expand their business into Turkish market, through creating a fit-for-purpose roadmap and business models for growth and understanding the unique challenges and benefits of our jurisdiction for more than 25 years.
In terms of general regulatory & compliance matters and sector-specific regulations, business lawyers of Çukur & Partners mitigate legal risks, simplify the business procedures and constituting a legal comfort advancing the opportunities of the new market.
Either you would prefer to access to Turkish market or to do business in our jurisdiction through business models basis of contractual relations or incorporation of an entity, Çukur & Partners’ law firm can advise you on turnkey basis.
Thanks to our nationwide practices and offices, Çukur & Partner’s attorneys accelerate and facilitate the market entry and expansion process within all main business regions of Turkey.
- Commercial Law
- International Trade & Customs
- Contracts & Agreements
- Agency, Distributorship and Dealership
- Trade Controls, Regulations and Sanctions
- Unfair Competition
- Public Procurement
- Strategic Partnerships and Business Combinations
- Logistics & Insurance
- Governmental, Compliance & Regulatory
- Labelling & Packaging
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Information and Communication Technologies and Media Law
- Data Protection
- Consumer Law
- Employment & Labor, Human Resources
- Incorporation and of Corporate Entity, Company, Branch, Liaison and Representative Office
- Joint Stock Company, Limited Liability Company
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Secretarial
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A)
- Joint Venture
- Legal Due Diligence
- Corporate Mergers, Spin-Offs, Liquidations, Conversions of the type of Companies
- Real Estate Land Use and Construction
- Banking & Finance
- ESG and Environment
- Incentives and Encouragements